Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE, perfume dupe

Chanel perfumes smell divine! Shame that they are not in everyones price range! including myself.
This is one of the perfumes that I quickly fell in love with at the counter, but never purchased because it's so expensive! This perfume ranges from £48-95, depending on what size you buy. I left the counter wishing I could have it.

Well little did I know that there was a dupe for it, which smells exactly the same, but for WAY cheaper! 


Can you believe this is only £3.50!! It smells the exact same as the CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE. This is called Suddenly madame glamour. 
The scent is described as oriental fresh jasmine-rose accord as light as a petal. This scent is beautiful for women and young ladies. Its "elagent" but still makes you feel "sexy". Perfection!  Still smells luxurious while not doing damage to your bank account like the original CHANEL perfume. This perfume is made from a german company, and sold in a supermarket called LIDL, in Europe. It is long lasting, dont spray too much though, one or two sprays is enough. Suddenly madame glamour is a bit stronger scented than the CHANEL one, but I think that is a good thing because it will linger for longer!  The packaging is similar in shape and the cap, with the rose gold coloured perfume inside, but what can you expect for such an insane price difference! You would expect CHANEL  to be expensive as it is such a classic brand. 
 I definitely recommend going to lidl and buying this perfume if you can! Its SO affordable and smells exactly the same as CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE. 

thank you for reading! 
disclaimer: I was not sent this product or paid to review it. My honest opinion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment