Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

M.A.C Paint Pot Review


I love these m.a.c paint pots! I got one in the shade "groundwork" It is so creamy and highly pigmented! This is a matte brown colour, perfect as a base under your eyeshadow, or on its own on the eyelid. I also use it in my eyebrows as a base before filling my eyebrows in with matte brown eyeshadow.
They come in 19 shades! They have gorgeous nudes to deep blues , purples and black. 
They help your eyeshadow stay on longer and not crease! The packaging is a glass pot with a plastic black lid. Its not a big pot, but the product itself, lasts a long time as you dont need a lot! 
I also love that its not too expensive, it's £14.50, which I think is a reasonable price! 
I definitely recommend this product, there are loads of shades to choose from!
Nothing negative to say! 
thank you for reading! 
disclaimer: I was not sent this product or paid to review it. My honest opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment