Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

velvet matte lips

Hey guys! Im sorry I haven't posted a review in a good while but I'm back and i'm still trying out new products to review, although today im gonna do a quick review, on "Nars velvet matte lip crayons"
You guys may have noticed how much I love my lipsticks! So when i seen this I was really intrigued, "velvet and matte", how does that make sense? Well, the formula is very creamy, but on the lips it is a matte lip colour as it claims to be. It is £17.50. Is it worth it? Definitely! This is in the shade "bahama". It is what it claims to be! The colour is so pigmented, a little goes a long way! It is matte, but it doesn't make your lips look dry and cracked.  It is build-able, and has great staying power! On the Nars website, it does say there are "unique silicones" in the ingredients to ensure long lasting and rich colour pay off.  It also has vitamin E in it so that's why it's moisturising! This is so easy and quick to apply. So convenient to have, its not messy. Amazing because it lines your lips at the same time. There are 18 beautiful vibrant shades! Gorgeous everyday nudes to deep, dark reds and berries!  The only small downside to this is that you need to buy or have a sharpener. As it is a crayon, but its not a big problem and I've no complaints about this product! I love it so much and will be buying more shades! You can get this at any Nars counter and on the website! 
disclaimer: I was not sent this products or paid to review it. My honest opinion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment